mercredi 24 février 2021

SALESFORCE : Email template conditional field not working

I am currently working on an email template, and I can't seem to be able to reference a field in a IF statement.

The current line I'm having trouble with:

{!IF(Demande_CPT__c.Reponse_Partenaire__c ="Place disponible",”{!Demande_CPT__c.Date_expiration_option__c}”,"notfrench")}

We tried :

{!IF("{!Demande_CPT__c.Reponse_Partenaire__c}" !="Place disponible",”{!Demande_CPT__c.Date_expiration_option__c}”,"notfrench")}

{!IF("{!Demande_CPT__c.Reponse_Partenaire__c}" !="Place disponible",Demande_CPT__c.Date_expiration_option__c,"notfrench")}

but nothing seems to work...

The field evaluates to true and we can get a string to show up but not the field reference. I hope I make sense. If you have any idea !

Thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire