jeudi 20 août 2020

Using a cell value in an IF statment

I'm working on looking up a cell value, and if that cell has nothing entered I want my code to do nothing, else I want to place a label on a Tkinter canvas, for some reason no matter what I do the label always ends up showing up, should the below code work?

        ##Grabbing the cell value from that indexed row and specific column, in this case pulling the value of indexed cell and column "Zixi Device"
        Searched_Service_Row_Location_B = (excel_data_df.iloc[Searched_Service_Row_Location]["Zixi Device"])
        Searched_Service_Row_Location_B_Value = (Searched_Service_Row_Location_B.values)

I am then taking the var Searched_Service_Row_Location_B_Value in an IF statment

    if Searched_Service_Row_Location_B_Value == None:
        pass
    else:
        Source1 = Label(Standard_window, text=Searched_Service_Row_Location_B_Value)
        Source1.place(x=60, y=100)

The Source1 label always shows up, even though the cell value stored in the var has nothing entered in the excel document.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire