vendredi 29 mai 2015

SSIS If String Isn't Present, Redirect Records

I'm using SSIS 2008 R2 and I'm trying to figure out the right components to check if one of two strings are present within a string. If so a boolean value should be assigned. If neither are present, the package should redirect the records to a different component.

I've tried using a derived column to do this but am struggling to check for two strings. So far I've used the expression:

(FINDSTRING(fixed_notes,"no answer",1) > 0) ? (DT_BOOL) FALSE : (DT_BOOL) TRUE 

This will not do though as I need to assign TRUE if fixed_notes contains answered, False if fixed_notes contains no answer and finally redirect any records that contain neither answered or no answer.

Could anyone help with how to achieve this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire