mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Excel multiple If(Isnumber (search)

Can you do multiple =IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH)) in Excel? I would like a single formula to look at several text strings and give a result if one of various words are in that string.

For example if I had below items on the left - I would want an equation to give the results on the right. I used =IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("1pc",A1)),"1 Pc","") and it pulled the 1 Pc I was looking for but how do I pull the other items like 2 Pc or Set?

Floral 1pc                         1 Pc
Floral 1pc                         1 Pc
1pc w/bow                          1 Pc
Pink Heart  Set                        Set
Pink Heart  Set                        Set
Multi Mini Heart 2pc w/bow         2 Pc
Multi Mini Heart 2pc w/bow         2 Pc

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire