vendredi 30 septembre 2016

(set was unexpected at this time

I've seen several articles about the error I'm getting, I just can't figure it out. If I answer 1-5 all works perfect. If I answer 6 or 7 it gives the error:(set was unexpected at this time Is it something wrong in my if statements?

:if
if %q1% == 1 (if %q2% == n (set sku=XG8ATCHUS) else set sku=XW8ATCHUS)
if %q1% == 2 (if %q2% == n (set sku=XG1ATCHUS) else set sku=XW1ATCHUS)
if %q1% == 3 (if %q2% == n (set sku=XG1BTCHUS) else set sku=XW1BTCHUS)
if %q1% == 4 (if %q2% == n (set sku=XG1CTCHUS) else set sku=XW1CTCHUS)
if %q1% == 5 (if %q2% == n (set sku=XG1DTCHUS) else set sku=XW1DTCHUS)
if %q1% == 6 set sku=XG21TCHUS
if %q1% == 7 set sku=XG23TCHUS
if %q3% == f set sku2=FullGuard
if %q3% == e set sku2=EnterpriseGuard

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire