mercredi 29 août 2018

Swift - If text matches any string in array exactly [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

I am trying to see if my UITextField.text matches any of the strings in my array exactly. As I am using letters I need to know if the text matches exactly and not just contains elements from the array.

In the if statement I am not sure what to put after 'cameraBodies' to search over the whole array?

Thank you for any help

let cameraBodies = ["A","B","C","D","E","F","G","H","I","J","K",
                    "L","M","N","O","P","Q","R","S","T","U","V",
                    "W","X","Y","Z","Other"]

if cameraBodyTextField.text != cameraBodies (Here is the problem) {     
            print("Does not match")
        } else {    
            print("Does match")
        }
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire