dimanche 30 septembre 2018

if condition with brackets doesn't work in js

I'm so sorry for asking this question but I'm losing my mind over here.

I've this if-statement:

if (($('.alt_menu').text() !== 'Status' && $.trim($('.txt__adminLog_logs').text()).length > 15 && input_adminLog_about!==''&&isCalling_org!=='0') && ((input_adminLog_helped !=='') || (isCalling_org === '0' && $('.input_adminLog_helped').css('display') === 'none'))) {}

This if-statement checks for everything except && ((input_adminLog_helped !=='') || (isCalling_org === '0' && $('.input_adminLog_helped').css('display') === 'none'))

I've also tried without brackets and I still get the same result.

Good to know

$('.alt_menu').text() is a home-made dropdown menu, $('.txt__adminLog_logs').text() is a contenteditable div and should've have more than 15 characters, input_adminLog_about is a variable that contains information and shouldn't be empty, isCalling_org is a global variable and can be 0 or eg. 5705485375

input_adminLog_helped can be empty if $('.input_adminLog_helped').css('display') === 'none' and isCalling_org === 0 otherwise it's has a value.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire