vendredi 30 août 2019

IF function to calculate duration (Hours:Minutes:Seconds)

I use Importxml to extract the clock from a website that tells the date and time that the market will close ... Well, using the Now () function, I calculate the imported clock minus the current time. I converted the cell with the result of the calculation to the duration format (This way I see how much time is left for the market to close).

=importxml("https://cartolafcmix.com/","//div[@class='content']/span/@data-timer")


=NOW()


=A1-A2 (Duration Formatted Cell)

I am trying to use the IF function so that if it is more than 22:00:00 and less than 23:00:00, the cell gets written (Alert 22 hours)

=IF(AND($A$3>"22:00:00",$A$3<"23:00:00"),"Alert 22 Hours","Error")

At the moment are missing 22:18:25 for the market to close, but the result of the formula is giving "error", I do not know what I may be wrong.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire