jeudi 29 août 2019

Is there a way of importing/translating my VBA code into Google Sheets

Google Sheets > MS Excel in Terms of working together

I've just recently found out about Google Sheets. This application seems to handle Problems, i have with MS Excel, pretty well.

I do now have the Problem, that my VBA codes do not Import into Apps Scripts.

While im able to translate some parts of my Code, other parts just aren't as easy as others.

Is someone able to Translate this Piece of my VBA Code into Apps Scripts code?

I would appreciate it.

Worksheets("Example2").Select

Dim zelle As Range

For Each zelle In ActiveSheet.Range("A:A").Cells

If zelle = Worksheets("Example1").Range("A14") Then

zelle.Activate

Exit For

End If

Next

.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire