lundi 26 août 2019

Is there a way to have an if statement return the information of a cell?

I am making a camera check in/check out system. I have the person fill out a google form that is linked to a google sheet. This gives me what camera they checked out, their name, and the time checked out. I have another sheet that shows all of the data sorted. So, the camera if it checked in or out and the time it is checked out. Now I need to put the name next to the person that checked out the camera.

The way I have it set up you can check out multiple cameras at once so a simple LOOKUP won't work. I am trying to make an IF statement that looks at the date and time the camera was checked out and then goes into the google form linked sheet and looks for the date and time that is the same and then pastes the name, which is in the cell next to the date and time, in to the cell next to the camera in my other sheet.

This is what I have so far:

=IF(E2 = Data_Entered!A2:A, ,"Highlands")

I have it say Highlands if it is checked in Because the way I made the date was:

= If(C2= "Check Out", Now(), "Highlands")

So I don't need the name of the person when they check it in.

I want the IF statement to be like:

=IF(E2 = Data_Entered!A2:A,PASTE,"Highlands")

or something like that. As long as it works!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire