jeudi 29 août 2019

Use of empty() and "or" in if statement PHP

I'm trying to make an IF statement using the function empty() and a ||. I'm not sure the problem is between the operator and the function, but I don't have any leads on anything else.

Each check in the IF is working individually.

Here is what I want to do, but I have an error :

if(empty($arrayA['somevalue']) || ($x->val1 == 0 && intval($x->valInteger) > 0)){
    $arrayA['somevalue'] = $y;
}

The error :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function [path] () in [path]/ProductsImporter.php:648 Stack trace: #0

Line 648 is the IF

I also tried with is_numeric(), but it doesn't change a thing.

My quick fix, which is working fine, but it's so ugly, is this :

if(empty($arrayA['somevalue'])){
    $arrayA['somevalue'] = $y;
} else if ($x->val1 == 0 && intval($x->valInteger) > 0){
    $arrayA['somevalue'] = $y;
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire