lundi 30 décembre 2019

Formula Moving Data To Second Page If Criteria in Range is Met

I'm working on a Google Sheet Project that will move data from one page to another. I need the formula to search a range ( 'Booth Placement'!O2:O1000=133), if a cell is equal to the set value it will then write the data from the same row 'Booth Placement'!A2:A1000.

I know the IF can only work for one column and not a range spanning multiple columns. What should I switch the formula below?

=IF('Booth Placement'!O2:O1000=133,'Booth Placement'!A2:A1000,"")

I am trying to keep this formula as simple as possible since I will have to change the value it is searching for on each cell on the second page. I've googled this for two days and I'm pretty sure I'm just missing the obvious. Any/All Help is appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire