mardi 24 décembre 2019

Google sheet, IF cell greater than 0 True (Seems simple enough, but its not calculating)

MY SHEET The TIME CARD PAGE

In Column O, I have a formula that took me a while but is working. The results of this formula are to return hours worked on a Sunday during 3rd shift hours.

If you look at the formula in cell O8

=IF(COUNT(B8:C8)=2,IF(WEEKDAY(A8)=7,IF(U8=TRUE,(C8-"00:00:00")*24,"0.00"),"0.00"),"")

It is currently returning 2.00

So to start off my double-time column (I) I was using a simple if condition, yet for some reason it is not letting me grab that number.

=IF(O8>0,"Yes","No")

I have tried with a 1, I have tried greater than or equal to, I have tried (--"0.00") I have tried multiple ways but as soon as I apply this to all the cells in that column it's just not working...

Is it the way I return the results on O8? Am I just not doing something right with my IF condition, I'm at a total loss....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire