dimanche 29 décembre 2019

Parts of if statement not being exectued

I am using the Zdog library to create 3d objects in javascript. In the function that controls my animations I am trying to have a particle move around randomly and then after an interval return back to its original point. Here is my code:

if (radioOn == true){
  radio.zoom = size;
  path = [Math.floor((Math.random() * 3 - 1)),Math.floor((Math.random() * 2)),Math.floor((Math.random() * 2 - 1))];
  origin[0] += path[0];
  origin[1] += path[1];
  origin[2] += path[2];
  lightning.translate.x += path[0];
  lightning.translate.y -= path[1];
  lightning.translate.z += path[2];
  timer++;
  }
if (timer == 20){
  timer = 0;
  lightning.translate.x -= origin[0];
  lightning.translate.y += origin[1];
  lightning.translate.z -= origin[2];
  origin = [0,0,0];
}

I have put alerts in the second if statement and timer is getting reset but origin is not. Also the particle initially does what I need but after it gets reset it will no longer move.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire