mardi 31 juillet 2018

Excel - Copy data from one cell to another if check mark using button

I have an excel workbook. In this workbook, I have 5 worksheets.

1 = List A

2 = List B

3 = List C

4 = List D

5 = Order form

My lists worksheets will be setup like this. Col A = Checkbox. Col B = Number. Col C = Description.

My end goal is to have a check box next to each item in each list. From here, I will go through each list and select the items from the list I want. Once I have chosen all of my items, I go to "Order Form" and on this worksheet is a button that I click. When I click this button, it will copy the data from Col B ONLY if there is a check mark in Col A in all the worksheets.

So, if I check A2, A4, A10, & A15 on List A and check A3, A9, & A22 on List B, and A35 on List C, when I click the button on "Order Form", the data from 'List A'!B2, 'List A'!B4, 'List A'!B10, 'List A'!B15, 'List B'!B3, 'List B'!B9, 'List B'!B22, and 'List C'!B35 get copied to 'Order Form'!E22:E30

This will need to be dynamic, since I may only check 2 items, or I may check 30.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire