lundi 30 juillet 2018

Task complete excel function

I have a 2 tables one is the DB and other is the UI; My EmployeeDB table is something like this:

Name:           Task 1  Task 2 Task 3
John Smith        X       X      X
Alexandra Kole    X       X             
Jane Austin               X

And in my UI table I have employee names in the first column, and I want to show the status of whether all the tasks are completed or not. So it has to be something like this.

Name:            Status 
John Smith       Complete
Alexandra Kole   Incomplete
Jane Austin      Incomplete

I have this formula that I have pasted to the Status column of this table:

=IF(EmployeeDB[Name]=B4;IF(OR(EmployeeDB[Task 1]=""; EmployeeDB[Task 2]="";  EmployeeDB[Task 3]="");  "Incomplete"; "Complete"); "n.a"). 

But it only works for the first employee in the status table, for the others, the result is n.a, even though the employee is on the DB.

Could you please state what is the problem, and how it can be fixed?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire