lundi 30 juillet 2018

Excel VLOOKUP/ INDEX multiple times based on value

Pic1ReferenceTable

Pic2InOut

So I want to be able to change the values from Pic2 in rows "ZERO" and "LINE-IN" and have it reference the table to output the value from the even number of rows. In Pic2 if I enter "AA","CC","BB" into row "ZERO" and "3","2","1" into row "LINE-IN" then it would take "AA" from "ZERO" on Pic2 go to column A on Pic1 and find the match, then Look within row 1 Pic1 to find "3", then output "Z" from row 2 into the "LINE-OUT" row. So, the value "CC" in row "ZERO" with value of "2" in row "LINE-IN" will output the value of "X".

I have came across a few possible ways to accomplish this using VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, and IF. All solutions and the ways I can think to do what I asking requires to build multiple tables and that doesn't seem very practical the way I am imagining.

I am really looking for one or two formulas that I can reference instead of making several different tables to accomplish the same thing.

Thanks for any help or guidance towards a solution and sorry about having to follow the links for the pics.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire